Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mystery Gift


Ok... who gave us the Dragonfly dishes? Ryan picked them out at Bed Bath & Beyond and I was quite surprised and pleased with his choice-- we absolutely adore them, and use them whenever possible. We were THRILLED to open them up when we got back from our honeymoon!

The card fell off the package, though, and we'd like to know who to thank! So... whoever you are who gave them to us, you wonderful person you... please reveal yourself so you can be duly thanked!! =D
- a very thankful Bride

p.s. we still haven't even opened all our presents (though I think we've gotten all the cards), so if you are delayed in hearing from us, we may just not know what to thank you for yet! :D
p.p.s. I haven't legally changed my name to 'Szrama' for various purposes (like... passport and insurance while we're out of the country next week), so if you made out a check to "Ryan & Christina Szrama" or "Christina Szrama" that hasn't cleared, it's 'cause I can't deposit yet. But in the meantime they're safe, and when we get back from Spain I'll change my name immediately!
p.p.p.s. Yes, Ryan & I are going to Barcelona, Espana on Monday!!

1 comment:

Amy Donell Molina said...

how exciting and fun!!! what's the purpose of the trip????